Twelve point crampons for alpinism, chutes, and mixed climbing.
• Made from tempered painted steel.
• Shaped frontal points to enhance progression on slopes.
• Innovative macro-setting system to quickly switch from EU 36-43 size range to EU 42-47.
• New double lever system for size adjustment, easy to operate with one hand only.
• Dovetailed exchangeable ANTIBOTTS, equipped with bellows to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon.
• Heel piece with rear flaps to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smaller sizes
• Semiautomatic binding offers a quick fit heel clip with tough plastic front straps for boots with a compatible sole unit
• Canvas storage bag included.
• Weight: 1kg