The functional Aircontact Lite trekking backpack convinces with thoughtful design and the perfect balance of comfort, weight and ventilation. The innovative Aircontact Lite back system ensures optimum moisture transport and thus offers ideal conditions for long trekking and high-altitude tours.
Back System Features
• The contact back system with its open-cell functional foam provides good ventilation and makes for a perfect balance of carrying comfort and low weight. Ideal requirements for an effective transfer of weight.
• Effective transfer of weight through ergonomically cut, compact, ECL hip fins. Special pads adjust to the hip and provide a stable and comfortable hold of the load.
• The back system can be adjusted to the individual back length quickly and easily for an optimal fit with the convenient Vari-Quick back length adjustment system.
- Aircomfort Lite Back System
- Easy to adjust hip belt with Pull-Forward adjustment.
- Perfect load transfer to the hip belt through adjustable, flexible, multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Double layer base
- Spacious zip pocket on hip fin
- Bottom compartment can be separated
- Additional 10 litres of volume through the extendable lid
- Top lid pocket
- Top lid attachments
- Ice axe and trekking pole holders
- Large elasticated side pockets
- side compression straps, these straps can be placed under the side pockets for full compression
- Hydration system compatible
- Internal valuable pocket
- Weight: 1990 g
- Volume: 65+10 litres
- Size: 84 / 32 / 26 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: 600D PES (polyester) / 100D PA High Tenacity