Functionality, durability and comfort define the Deuter Guide series.
The slim shape and body-hugging fit of these packs provide complete carry control, even over difficult terrain.
With their ergonomically shaped, flexible Vari Flex hip belts there is also an added freedom of movement with this alpine pack.
The Guide 35+ has been built to last. Constructed in material offers that high abrasion resistance due to its tight weave. Its wide
range of features include reinforced ski attachment straps on each side of the pack, ice axe attachment, front crampon straps
and a side zip for easy access to buried items, these features the pack ideal for all outdoor pursuits, whether you’re ski
mountaineering or heading out for a days climbing.
BACK SYSTEM FEATURES:
To ensure a stable balance and conserve energy when carrying medium to heavy loads in alpine terrain the Alpine Back System
keeps the load close to the body’s centre of gravity. The Softstripe pads on these slim-line alpine backpacks adapt to the
wearers back with every movement for a close and reliable fit. The channel between the pads provides extra comfort
by creating a “chimney” effect ventilation.
Excellent load transfer to the hip fins through the ergonomically shaped flexible frame made of permanently elastic spring steel.
Load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins - Carrying comfort and and excellent fit through
ergonomically cut, S-shaped shoulder straps with an easily adjustable chest strap.
- Alpine (Gravity) Back System - Removeable VariFlex hip fins guarantee
freedom of movement, the pack can also be worn with only a waist strap
- Excellent load transfer via the X-frame of the Alpine Back System
- Funnel shape for easy packing - Hard wearing material
- Quick access zip to the main compartment
- Reinforced side ski holders
- Compression straps can be closed around the front of the pack for volume reduction or for attaching extra gear
- Removeable rope fixing strap
- Height adjustable lid
- Reinforced handle for hanging up even with heavy loads
- Removable back foam can be used as a seat pad
- Gear loops on hip belt
- Reinforced ice axe loops
- Daisy chains for extra gear attachment
Weight: 1600 g
Volume: 35 + 8 litres
Material: 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6 / Duratex