Functionality, durability and comfort define the Deuter Guide series.
The slim shape and body-hugging fit of these packs provide complete carry control, even over difficult terrain. With their ergonomically shaped, flexible Vari Flex hip belts, there is also an added freedom of movement.
- Removable, very lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall
- Detachable Vari Flex hip belt
- Side zip for easy access to buried items
- Height adjustable lid with central zipped pocket and valuables pocket
- Snow skirt
- Detachable rope lashing strap
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack
- Numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, front crampon straps, new ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt
Weight: 1600 g
Volume: 35 + 8 litre
Size: 72 / 32 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
Material: 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6 / Duratex