This solid, alpine backpack was built for multi-day winter outings.
The Deuter Guide Tour backpack is crafted towards the needs of gear intensive overnight trips.
It features tough textiles, an easily accessible emergency compartment on the front and offers diagonal, central and A-frame ski mounting.
- Deuter Alpine Back System
- Removable, very lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Pivoting Vari Flex hip fins are removable so the pack can be used with just the waist strap, which is also removable
- Side zip for easy access to buried items
- Detachable rope lashing strap
- Height adjustable lid with zipped pocket and internal valuables pocket
- SOS label
- Safety gear front pocket with asymmetric, easy-access opening
- Reinforced ski attachment straps at the side
- Lid attachment rings to store extra gear
- Gear loops on hip belt
- Ice axe loops
- Stowable attachments for diagonal ski mounting
- Front reinforced flaps to secure crampons
- Loops for helmet holder (seperate accessory)
- Removable foam sit mat
Weight: 1880 g
Volume: 45 + 8 litre
Size: 74 / 30 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Deuter Duratex / 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6