Akasha is the La Sportiva Mountain Running boot with the greatest shock absorption: dedicated to the world of endurance competitions, it is perfect on long distance runs, Ultra-Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for long training sessions. The Cushion Platform™ footbed provides excellent shock absorption and comfort together with the wide internal volume, the soft, breathable, and snug fitting uppers and a slip on construction that eliminates compression points during the race. The innovative front active inserts Dynamic ProTechTion™ provide protection and structure following the foot in a dynamic way and without constrictions. The dual mix FriXion XT grippy sole is equipped with the exclusive Trail Rocker™ solution to promote the natural movement “external heel – internal toe” of the foot during running. Akasha, the essence of the ultra-runner: protection, comfort and shock absorption.
• Uppers: Breathable Air Mesh + PU leather at the rear and Dynamic ProTechTion at the toe.
• Lining: Mesh non slip.
• Midsole: Injected EVA and Cushion Platform.
• Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running.
• Sole: FriXion XT dual density with Trail Rocker system.
• Drop: 6 mm
• Weight: 660 g (pair, size 42)
Please Note: Shoebox is looking a bit worse for the wear after a move, hence the reduced price :-)