Accessory cords are made to be multi-functional through the optimum combination of force absorption, flexibility and durability. Sold per meter.
• Larger diameters of PMI® Accessory Cords may be used in applications including building climbing anchors, Prusik cords, hauling systems, edge protection kits, and a wide variety of other uses.
• Made of durable kernmantle construction. Certified to CE EN564 & UIAA standards.
• Prusik slings are usually 6mm.
• Great for a wide variety of uses.
• These cords are made with the ideal combination of strength, flexibility, and durability.
• Colours vary from time to time.
• Diameter: 6mm
• Rating: 7.2kN
• Weight (per meter): 25.8g