The Khumbu Lite AS is a trekking pole for all occasions. Joints and ligaments want to be looked after on long, demanding treks. The light and high-strength Khumbu Lite AS softens impact with the DSS Antishock System, which is integrated into the top of the tip. This effectively reduces the peak load up to 40% when using the pole. The AERGON CorTec Grip provides perfect grip and ensures pleasant handling of the pole.
• Edgeless and ultralight Aergon CorTec grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
• Speedlock+ enables extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1i
• Dynamic Suspension System reduces peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments.
• Aluminium HTS is super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
• Trekking Basket 2.0 is compatible with every Flextip and provides effective protection against sinking in.
• Flex Tip Short offers more precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
• Series: Unsex
• Construction: Vario
• Grip: Aergon (CorTec)
• Strap: Lock Security Strap (Soft)
• Segments: 3-pieces
• Tube diameter: 16|14|12 mm
• Shaft material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
• Top: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
• Lower part: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
• Adjustment system: Speed Lock +
• Damping: Dynamic Suspension System (DSS)
• Basket: Trekking 2.0
• Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
• Length / Size: 100 - 135 cm Infinitely adjustable
• Adjustment area: 100 - 135 cm
• Weight: 253 g / Unit
• Pack size: 68 cm