The new ACR ResQLink 400 Advanced Floating PLB features a user-friendly design and enhanced functionality to provide you with a trusted link to rescue in a life-threatening situation.
Compact, lightweight and easy to carry, the ResQLink 400 features a protected activation button located away from the test button, multiple wearable mounting options including a belt clip and oral inflation clip for easy access in an emergency, and an easier-to-release antenna enclosure. The PLB also includes a new infra-red strobe light in addition to the ultra-bright strobe light to assist rescue crews using night vision goggles.
The ResQLink 400 operates on the three Cospas-Sarsat satellite systems including the new MEOSAR, ensuring it will offer the near instantaneous signal detection and transmission enabled by the global MEOSAR satellites and upgraded ground-station components. Using the next-gen network, anyone activating a ResQLink PLB can expect their beacon to be located within 100 metres (328 feet), 95% of the time, within 5 minutes of the distress signal. The new ResQLink series also incorporate a multi-constellation receiver utilising both the Galileo Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) as well as the GPS Satellite network for faster location and improved accuracy. The ResQLink series does not require any subscription but are required to be registered with the country's national authority.
The ACR ResQLink 400 Advanced Floating PLB is the perfect emergency beacon to improve your hiking safety gear, boating ditch bag, fishing safety equipment, hunting and wilderness survival gear, offroad 4x4 emergency packs, camping safety gear, and all your outdoor survival gear for your next adventures.
ACR ResQLink 400 Advanced Floating PLB Features:
- Rugged construction
- 406 MHz and 121.5 MHz
- No Subscription Required
- GPS and Galileo GNSS
- Built-In Buoyancy
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage
- MEOSAR Compatible / Cospas-Sarsat
- Small and lightweight
- 5 year battery life
- 28 hours Operational Life (ResQLink View)
- Multifunction Clip System included
ACR ResQLink 400 Advanced Floating PLB Specifications:
- Model Number: PLB-400
- Application: Hiking, camping, rock climbing, snow mobiling, skiing, fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding etc.
- Size: 4.52" (L) x 2.03" (W) x 1.49" (D) / 11.48 cm (L) x 5.16 cm (W) x 3.78 cm (D)
- Weight: 0.33 lbs (148 g)
- Battery: Non-hazmat Lithium batteries (LiMnO)
- Class: Class 2 Operation (at -4¡ÆF / -20¡ÆC)
- GPS: Multi-Constellation receiver (GPS and Galileo GNSS)
- Temperature Range: Storage: -22¡ÆF to +158¡ÆF (-30¡ÆC to +70¡ÆC) / Operating: -4¡ÆF to +131¡ÆF (-20¡ÆC to +55¡ÆC)
- Battery Replacement: After 5 years or after emergency use, whichever is first.
- Activation: Manual
- Buoyant: Yes
- Operational Life: 24+ hours
- Warranty: 5 years
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10m) @ 10 min.
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC
$50 Cash Back Promotion until 31 January 2021