Multi-use light-alloy right-hand rope ascender for climbing ropes or as a clamp for hauling/rescue.
• Cam opening lever usable with one hand; system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary (patented).
• New steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.).
• Two attachment holes for various possible uses, anti-inversion cam system.
• Weight: 150 g
• Dimensions: 11 x 7.4 cm
• Material: Aluminium body, steel cam
• Rating: WLL 140 kg
• Rope Diameter: 8 mm - 13 mm, 10 mm - 13mm