Large HMS carabiner with wide opening and screwgate, made of hot-forged light alloy, designed for use in mountaineering, recovery manoeuvres and rescue operations.
• Shape guarantees correct axial loading relative to rope and other devices;
• Large size and ample width to allow use of Munter hitch knot, the securing of more than one rope, slings or devices and rope manoeuvres in general;
• Accentuated double-T profile, for an excellent weight/load ratio;
• Lightened and shaped form for improved ease of holding;
• Catch-free closure to avoid accidental tangling during use.
• Size: 121 x 82 mm
• Breaking Load Major Axis: 25 kN
• Breaking Load Minor Axis: 10 kN
• Breaking Load with Open Gate: 7 kN
• Weight: 79 g
• Maximum Gate Opening: 24 mm