Deuter Trail 20 SL
Deuter Trail 20 SL
For mountaineers and climbers that value a backpack that fits close to the body and offers ventilation at the same time.
Dimensions: 54 / 28 / 18 (L x W x D) cm
- Delrin® U-frames
- Active Comfort Fit
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- Compression straps
- SOS label
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Stowable hip belt
- Lid compartment
- Front zip access
- PFC free
SL Women’s Fit:
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average,
women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat
shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially
adapted to the female anatomy.
MATERIAL: 210D PA, 600D PES
Aircontact Back System:
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Additional ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions.
Two Aircontact pads in special breathable hollow-chamber foam distribute the load evenly.
The Aircontact pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air,
resulting in optimum back ventilation. The result: 15% less perspiration than with previous body-contour packs.
- Anatomically formed hip fins for freedom of movement and body-hugging carrying.
Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability with little extra weight. It follows
the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit of the
pack to create a comfortable yet compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces
the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.