Engineered and cushioned for women who run far and hike fast on shifting, uneven trails, this midweight toesock delivers comfort and protection with agility and support. Snug, but not binding, the double-cuffed mini-crew height seals out dirt, sand, and debris. COOLMAX® wicks away moisture, nylon adds durability, and the narrower profile with increased stretch is specifically designed to fit women’s feet and toes. Arch support is built in, mesh at the top improves breathability, and our unique design wraps fabric around each toe to minimize blisters, allow a natural splay, and more effectively wick moisture.
Features & Benefits
- Arch Support - Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Total Foot Utilization - When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Protective Cushion - Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Blister Prevention - With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Mesh Top - Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Double Cuff - A thicker cuff to hold the sock comfortably in place while reducing chafing.
- Moisture Management - Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Fiber Content - Fiber content: 39% COOLMAX® 58% Nylon 3% Lycra®
- Women's Specific - Designed specifically to accommodate a female foot.