The Katana is a technical climbing shoe with innovative closure, consisting of two Velcro straps with differentiated and opposite pull direction. Ideal for multi-purpose use in the mountains, crags and bouldering. The successful combination of synthetic and natural materials provides the best compromise between comfort, technical performance and inalterability in the long run. A special midsole with prehensile area under the toe provides optimal edging support, increasing sensitivity.
• Multifunctional shape and fit; perfect for all types of climbing.
• Upper in microfiber in the front to maintain its characteristics over time.
• The anterior part of the sole has no lining to allow for enhanced sensitivity and grip.
• Upper: Suede leather combined with microfiber, slip lasted.
• Lining: Dentex in the back, Pacific in the front.
• Fit: Medium.
• Midsole: LaSpoFlex 1,1 mm total.
• Sole: Vibram® XS Edge 4 mm
• Weight: 450 g (pair, size 39)