Technical climbing shoe with innovative closure, consisting of two hook&loop closures with differentiated and opposite pull direction. Ideal for multi-purpose use in the mountains, crags and bouldering. The successful combination of synthetic and natural materials provides the best compromise between comfort, technical performance and inalterability in the long run. A special midsole with prehensile area under the toe provides for optimal edging support, increasing sensitivity. A Vibram sole with Xs Grip2 for maximum grip. These features make the Katana Woman shoe ideal for climbers who love climbing in all its forms, from bouldering to the crag and classical climbing routes on the wall.
- Upper: Suede leather combined with microfiber, slip lasted.
- Lining: Dentex in the back, Pacific in the front.
- Midsole: LoSpoFlex 0,8 mm total
- Sole: Vibram XS Grip2 sp. 4 mm
- Sizes: 33 - 43
- Weight: 430 g (pair, size 39)