Osprey Talon 44
Osprey Talon 44
Simpler is often better, and if you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and beyond, the Talon™ 44 is the pack for you. 44L of capacity is perfect for committing day hikes and lightweight multi-day trips.
Ventilated and comfortable, the BioStretch harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine with a fiberglass frame to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak.
We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days.
When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement.
Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets with dual access, a harness pocket, and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- Built For Speed: Designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
- Multi-Sport: From top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Continuous Lumbar-To-Hipbelt Wrap: Users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out. Our updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Top-loader access to main compartment
- Under top-lid zippered mesh pocket
- Lower InsideOut compression/carry straps
- Stow-On-The-Go: Trekking pole attachment
- Top Lid And Pocket: Floating removable top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Removable Sleeping Pad Staps
- Zippered Sleeping Bag Access
- Side Pockets: Side stretch mesh pockets
- Shove It Pocket: Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Hydration Sleeve: External hydration sleeve
- Hipbelt Pocket: Two zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stretch Mesh Harness Slash Pocket
- Dual Ice Tool Loops with Bungee Tie-Offs: Floating removable top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Injection-molded AirScape framesheet with die-cut foam provides a close-to-body stable fit while offering flexibility and ventilated airflow channels for active use
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Integrated BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
- Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface
- Harness system easily adjusts to fit various torso lengths
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap and BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
- Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt system to pull lumbar into body
- LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt