With a large, sturdy, and razor-sharp blade, the Fang P105 excels in cutting many materials. Just press the flipper down, the spear point blade will get ready for working. The skid-proof G10 handle is ergonomically designed with special concaves for most comfortable holding and surely performs well in the harshest of elements.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment
Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high
quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge
stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE
using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- G10 Knife Handle
RUIKE knife handles are a blend of fiberglass and resin, giving the knives the ability to withstand
intense forces, preventing scrapes and general abrasion.
- Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer
The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are
finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Overall Length: 213 mm / 8.39"
- Weight: 147 g / 5.19 oz
- Blade Length: 91.6 mm / 3.60"
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm / 0.14"
- Blade Material: 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Finish: Brush
- Handle Material: G10 w/ 420 stainless steel liner
- Opening: (Manual) Flipper
- Locking: Liner lock