The stong blade, 3.5 mm in thickness and made of 14C28N stainless steel, features razor sharpness and a finely tapered tip, which is ideal for cutting, chipping and piercing.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment
Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high
quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge
stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE
using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- 420 Stainless Steel Handle
The stainless steel features high standard in toughness, abrasive resistance and corrosion
- "Beta Plus" Safety Lock
Deploying the blade and pushing the "Beta Plus" lock up can transform your pocket-size folding
knife into an fixed-blade knife to handle more harsh conditions.
- Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer
The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are
finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Overall Length: 217 mm / 8.54"
- Weight: 159 g / 5.61 oz
- Blade Length: 93 mm / 3.66"
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm / 0.14"
- Blade Material: 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Finish: Bead blast
- Handle Material: 420 stainless steel
- Opening: (Manual) Flipper
- Locking: Frame lock w/ "Beta Plus" safety system