Crafted almost exclusive of Stainless Steel, this simple yet elegant knife is of utmost quality. The
neatly stonewashed metallic body is complimented by little details making this an exquisite EDC
pocket knife. The blade can be deployed much faster with the flipper or the thumb stud as you
• Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment
Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high
quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge
stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE
using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
• 420 Stainless Steel Handle
The stainless steel features high standard in toughness, abrasive resistance and corrosion resistance.
• Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer
The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are
finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
• Overall Length: 200 mm / 7.87"
• Weight: 120 g / 4.23 oz
• Blade Length: 86 mm / 3.39"
• Blade Thickness: 3.0 mm / 0.12"
• Blade Material: 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
• Finish: Stonewash
• Handle Material: 420 stainless steel
• Opening: (Manual) Flipper & Thumb stud
• Locking: Frame lock