Effective protection from annoying and disease carrying mosquitoes and other bugs, such as sand flies. The mesh is optimised for ventilation and the shape and colour is optimised for outward visibility, with a drawcord neck with generous length for tucking into collars.
• Helps prevent contraction and spread of diseases such as malaria, Japanese encephalitis and dengue fever
• Fine woven 80 hole/cm2 mesh
• Packaged in handy stuff sack
• Featuring World Health Organisation recommended permethrin treatment
• Average Weight 30g
• Permethrin Treated Mosquito Nets: Permethrin is a very safe and effective insecticide, which the World Health Organisation recommends for the reduction of malaria and other vector borne diseases. Stops mosquitoes, bed bugs and other nasty bities. Insecticide treated nets (ITNs) are an important item in the reduction of the spread of malaria and other vector borne diseases. Permethrin is an insecticide that will daze mosquitoes on contact. With repeated contact the insect will die. The dosage used on Sea to Summit nets has not been found to harm humans; however, if you have concerns please consult your medical practitioner. Permethrin treatment will dissipate with time and washing.